Tag: Get to know me + some pictures

Hello ladies!

I received this tag from Sweet Crazy Lollipop, Andreea and Joice and I thank them for tagging me :D I haven't had anything planned for a post, I know I’m supposed to make a "This week's obsessions" post but, i totally forgot about it. Plus, this week's it's been kind of busy and didn't obsess about anything, oh well, maybe something, will tell you at the end. Back to the tag, thank you girls  :* and let's begin

1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, after my dad's aunt, Iulia, who took care of my dad and aunt after my grandparents died. My parents chose one name each and this was my dad’s choice, obviously.

2. When was last time you cried?
Hm...I really don't remember, must've been some time ago, don't remember when was the last time i got that mad, enough to cry, because that's the only reason i cry

3. Do you have kids?
No

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Of course I would. Duuh! :))

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I'm a big fan of sarcasm and irony and tend to use them a lot >:) muahahaha

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Maybe, i don't know

7. What’s your favorite cereal?
 Musli. And when I’m the mood for something sweet I go and pick the raisins from it, for my dad’s desperation

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their shoes :))) I've been this way since high-school, when I look at people in general, I tend to start at their feet and finish with their faces ;;)

9. What is your eye color?
Brown with a yellowish tendency, and when the sun's rays hit straight into my eyes they tend to look green.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Hmmm...it's a tough one… due to the fact that I tend to laugh a lot at scary movies  and do like happy endings. So i guess, it depends on my mood.

11. Favorite smells?
Vanilla all the way :D

12. Summer or winter?
None, I’d choose spring, mainly May. It's warm just enough to wear all your summer clothes but not that heat you get in the summer, when you feel like r

13. Computer or television?
Computer, no word about it.

14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
 Greece

15. Do you have special talents?
 Special talents?!

16. Where were you born?
Bucharest
17. What are your hobbies?
dancing, ice skating, rollerskating, snowboarding, mountain hiking, psychology, a good book, RC model airplanes &so on...

18. Do you have any pets?
No

19. Favorite movie?
Hm…Dune Messiah (aka Dune Children of Dune miniseries, the first part). Loved the book and loved the movie, for picturing the book almost perfectly, especially the ending…

20. Do you have any siblings?
I’m an only child.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Automation Engineer in Japan (ah…daydreaming) or Germany

22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
Oh, this is a nice one, I can’t believe I remembered this moment. Fifth grade, Christmas party with my nemesis :))) Why my nemesis? Well, I called him Dexter, he called me Dee Dee,  but there was peace for that evening alone :)))

23. Movies you dislike.
Jackass

24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
Well, I don’t follow any YouTube channel so I’ll cheat just a little bit and name 3 international fashion bloggers and 3 beauty bloggers. As for the international bloggers: Karen, Frichic and Andy. The 3 beauty bloggers: Iguanitza, Joice and Adela. But I’d love to meet all of you ladies and look forward to the upcoming bloggers meeting

25. Whom do you tag?
Noticed that i corrected the mistake? :P It's whom, not who :) All the girls in my blogroll.

And i have some pictures. I haven't shared pictures with you in some time but didn't really took worthy ones, except for these.



LE: Just noticed that I skipped 2 questions (16&17) so went and wrote the answers for them also

BI-LAL-KAIFA

Julie

Skincare addict ♥ Lipstick lover ♥ Nail polish hoarder
Email me: sihayasworld(at)gmail(dot)com

4 comments:

  1. Stii ce-mi place mie la faptul ca sunt din Constanta? Sooner or later, you'll all come to me :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joice - that was quick :P. So true, so true :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww me?! that's sweet :)
    gata, ies, că mi-o iau în cap pe urmă hi hi

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Iguanitza - yeah u :) mda...as vrea s-o vad si pe asta, sa ti-o iei tu in cap haha

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts on the subject here. Did you like it? Did you hate it? I love feedback! :*

Instagram