Tag - What's in my purse

Morning ladies!

I took this tag from Anais. Thought it would be interesting to show you guys what i carry almost all the time with me and decided to do it this morning so I'd take my mind of the fact that I'm older, quarter of a century old :P



This is the lovely bag that I've been carrying with me for quite some time, and it's still in good shape, and that's something for a non-leather bag. I got this bag at a Breslo event in Fabrica 1 and a half years ago, you've also seen it in my outfit posts, I'll tell you again it's from Unda. They have some very nice bags and some nice clothes too.

For the things i stuff (literally :P) inside it, you can see them below:


  • phone (with headphones for music, forgot about them when i took the photo)
  • agenda (and papers when i have to go to the university)
  • pens 
  • playing cards (i often play with my boyfriend, so i just carry them all the time with me) 
  • Alverde body butter for my hands
  • tissues
  • 2 liglosses (forgot about the first one and added another)
  • Solitaire wallet
  • keys with memory stick and the squirrel thingy is a bottle opener :D
  • the book i'm reading (currently, I'm finally finishing Ender's Saga by Orson Scott Card with Children of the Mind)
  • Sony camera i like it very much because it's small and light, easy to carry. I take all my pictures with it






So i guess that's it, not so many things, just essential stuff (especially the lipglosses, extremely essential haha)Forwarding this tag to all the lovely bloggers that want to do it and find it interesting :D

BI-LAL-KAIFA

Julie

Skincare addict ♥ Lipstick lover ♥ Nail polish hoarder
Email me: sihayasworld(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts on the subject here. Did you like it? Did you hate it? I love feedback! :*

Instagram